CHILD MINDING AT THE CUBE GYM
- Monday to Friday 9:30am to 10:30am
- 5 spots (children) ONLY at any one time.
- Child must be over 6 months.
- Any children under 6 months are the sole responsibility of the parent at all times.
- Must sign in via TCG App.
- 1 x child FREE for all Unlimited Memberships (Each additional child is $5/wk per child)
- Please chat to us about fees for other memberships
Train with peace of mind knowing that your child is being looked after off the gym floor, but always within 40 metres of you.
CONDITIONS OF CARE
- Maximum time allowed per day: 1 hour
- Disruptive or inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated. In these circumstances, parents will be notified immediately.
- It is not the responsibility of childcare staff to feed, burp or change your child. Please bring your child freshly diapered. We do not provide this service and if a change is needed, parents will be notified and asked to return to the childcare area.
- If a child is inconsolable for more than 10-15 minutes, parents will be notified and asked to return to the childcare are to assist staff.
- Medications will not be administered by childcare staff.
- For the wellbeing of other children, please do not bring a sick child into the childcare area.
- Children are only to be released to the person who dropped them off.
- Parents with children under the age of 6 months will be asked to keep their child in a pram or bassinet downstairs on the blue carpeted area of the gym. With the demand for one on one care from a parent being much higher with infant babies, we have concluded it is best that these children are solely the responsibility of their parents whilst training.