From the 11th of October 2021 we are able to open our doors to the fully vaccinated and those with medical exemptions. This will be continually monitored as we receive further information from NSW Health.
12 years and older will need to prove double vaccination status before entering the gym for the first time.
We unfortunately will not be able to have children under 12 in the gym until Dec 1st.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR MEMBERS
- Everyone must bring their own towel and water bottle (no towel, no session, no questions!)
- Water fountain is for filling drink bottles only. Do not drink from bubbler.
- Respect each others personal space and allow 1.5m distancing at all times - no high fives, no handshakes, no contact.
- Hand sanitiser to be used on entry, during class and when exiting the gym. Hand sanitiser is located at numerous points throughout the gym including reception desk & bathrooms.
- If you have any symptoms of a cold, sore throat or cough etc. stay home. You are not permitted to attend the gym.
- If a trainer or member of staff notices anyone displaying any of the above symptoms you will be kindly asked to leave the gym immediately. No exceptions.
- All trainers, PT's and staff have undergone Government COVID-19 Infection Control Training which covers the fundamentals of infection control and prevention of COVID-19.
- TCG has been registered with NSW Gov as a Covid-Safe Business.
- Everyone must sign in to classes via The Cube Gym App (iPhone / Android). The iPads are currently out of action to reduce further touch points. Signing in is not an option but a government requirement to allow us to remain open and provide information for contact tracing. No sign in, no class.
- 20 people per class max.
- Sharing of equipment will be reduced and we have spaced everything to allow adequate social distancing (we have over 800m2 of space and this is a real benefit and allows us to adhere to the 4m2 per person rule.)
GYM ACCESS ONLY / DIY / PT CLIENTS
- All people entering the gym (DIY / PT / Trainers) must sign in using the NSW Gov QR code located at the reception desk. Please download the Service NSW App here. No sign in, no train, no exceptions.
- When there is a scheduled class on the timetable DIY/Gym access only clients can't use the gym
- Outside of scheduled classes, the complete gym is accessible.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- EACH SESSION - self cleaning of all equipment before and after use by members and clients.
- DAILY - touchpoint clean and disinfection of all surfaces
- MON / WED / FRI - total gym commercial clean
- MONTHLY - fogging service - total gym disinfectant fogging / spray
TCG SOLO CARPARK SESSIONS (Stopping from the 9th of October)
- 45 minute time slots
- Spray and wipe clean pre and post session
- QR code check in and check out for each
- 4 plastic bollards with boundary tape creating a space for you to follow along a program
- 3 x 3m space
- Each space will have squat / bench rack, barbell, bench, DB/KB’s, 1 erg and rubber mats
- Individual spaces in front of the roller doors spaced out with 1.5 m between.
- Session on kajabi app with explainer video and program downloaded on phone
- No loitering before or after session
- You must remain in your car up until your start time of session
- All sessions must be booked in to via The Cube Gym App
- At no stage are you allowed to enter the gym
- Please respect the rules and we can continue to offer you this training option