- Masters in Physiotherapy at Sydney University
- Bachelor of Science majoring in Anatomy and Physiology.
- ASCA Strength and Conditioning Level 1 Coach,
- DNS Sport/Surf Therapist
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Dry needling and sports-rehabilitation.
Acute and chronic injuries with a key focus on contact-sport, running and lower limb injuries. He aims to get patients back on the field, in the mountains or in the surf and create a routine to prevent future injuries, with an emphasis on becoming stronger and more coordinated with all movements to improve your overall performance.
Lead Physio for the Manly Wolves Men’s AFL Program and has worked previously with Norths Rugby, Manly United FC WPL and NPL team and has supported the World Surf League Sydney Surf Pro as their event physio in Manly 2020.
Before his Masters, Jackson worked in Whistler as a Freestyle Ski Instructor and Downhill Mountain Bike Instructor. He holds a wealth of knowledge in sport-specific injury rehabilitation and sport-specific training.